Become a member of the Royal Motor Yacht Club today and start enjoying all the membership benefits listed below:
Please Note: If you live within a 5km radius of the club (between North Narrabeen and Whale Beach), you must either be a member of the RMYC or be signed in and remain in the company of the RMYC Broken Bay Member.
Membership nomination form - From 1 March 2014 - Please click here to download membership nomination form
All Membership Categories
- Heated swimming pool and children’s play park
- A choice of three bars - The Garden Bar, Mariners Bar and the Level 1 Lounge Bar with unrivalled views of Pittwater
- Full voting rights for Social and Intermediate members
- Relaxed dining in ''Salt Cove'' Brasserie open seven days a week, every day of the year
- Free social events - Open Day (October) and Australia Day (January) celebrations (drinks and food provided)
- Ladies lunches – with guest speaker, held 4 times per year
- Bridge Club held every Tuesday
- Great family events - Annual Club Picnic Day (February) and Children’s Christmas Party (December)
- Complimentary membership to either the Sailing, Top Hat Sailing, Game Fishing, Timber Boat, Sail Cruising, Multihull or Cruiser division for the first year. (A fantastic way to be involved without having to own a boat).
- Shuttle bus available seven days a week to members with their guests (subject to a time schedule).
- The ''Nautical News'', our bi-monthly newsletter with details of upcoming entertainment, promotions and special events
- Regular members’ badge draws every Friday night from 7.00pm
- Meat raffles held every Friday
- Member loyalty program
- Earn 5 points for every dollar spent on beverages
- Private function and conference facilities – special room hire rates for Members
- Free wi-fi throughout the Club for members
- New Mobile App - Download at RMYCBB
- RMYC Facebook page www.facebook.com/RMYCBB
- Australia Day Boating Parade
- Club Picnic Day (February)
- Pittwater Festival (March)
- Game Fishing Tournament (March)
- Annual Golf Day (May) – fundraiser for local charities
- Unique Vehicle Show (June)
- Timber Boat Festival (November)
- Kids Christmas Party (December)
- Carols by Candlelight (December)
- Christmas Lights Boat parade (December)
Additional Benefits for Boat Owner Members
- Use of 15 club moorings in the beautiful Pittwater and Hawkesbury waterways
- 12 month calendar of boating and social activities
- Complimentary casual berthing for non-marina residents – 1 night per month = 12 nights per annum. All subject to availability and must be booked in advance with Marina Manager or Dockmaster
- Salt Pan tender run service (additional cost)
- Discount on fuel
- Full voting rights plus voting for special resolutions
- Exclusive parking in our secure boat members’ car park
- Access to boat ramp for launching trailer boats and small vessels
- On-site services such as shipwright and engineering, marine electronics and electrics, brokerage and boat detailing
- Complimentary use of a boat work pontoon one day a month (subject to availability)
- Catering for food and drinks can be arranged and delivered to your boat
- LPG gas bottle refills, ice and bait available seven days a week
- Weekend delivery of newspapers
- Marina webcam – members can log in to view the marina
- Birthday Voucher for the month of your birthday - personally sent out to Boat Owner Members in the mail.
Membership Fees - From 1 May 2015
Boat Owner Member or General Member
$500 (Initial Joining Fee / $595 Renewal Membership Fee
$50.00 Membership Fee (Annual)
(Must be spouse or dependant student child, 18yrs of age and over, of a Boat Owner/General or Social Member)
$150 Membership Fee (Annual)
Intermediate Member 18yrs - 29yrs (incl)
$100.00 Membership Fee
$150 Membership Fee (Annual)
(Open to R.A.C.A Members and Members of other RMYC Clubs who do not own a registered boat.)
Junior Members 8yrs to 18yrs
$40.00 Annual Membership Fee
Note: RMYC Senior Membership - To qualify for Senior Membership - A formula is utilised - RMYC membership = 10 years continuous membership of the Club plus (+) your current age = is greater than 85 years.
Voting Rights as per Memorandum and Articles of Association
♦ All members (other than Reciprocal, Honorary, Temporary & Provisional members) are eligible to vote on the Ordinary Resolutions.
♦ All members (other than Reciprocal, Honorary, Temporary & Provisional members) are eligible to vote on the Election of Directors.
♦ Only Life Members and financial Registered Boat Owner & General Members are eligible to vote on Special Resolutions.
Click on Annual Reports to download 2009/2010, 2010/2011, 2011/2012, 2012/2013 and 2013/2014 Reports.