GET IT OUT!!
The word that is!...about your product or service - straight to an audience with high disposable incomes, tuned in to your message and belonging to prestige organisations, clubs and associations. Interested people. High level friends and contacts. Money to spend. Bullseye!
The Multihull Division of the Royal Motor Yacht Club, Broken Bay can put you in front of hundreds, or even thousands, of such people with the interest and purchasing power to buy your product or service and to spread the word about a good purchasing experience.
Multihull sailing boats are the fastest, most exciting sailing craft in the world. The spectacle of a sailing boat touching 20 or 30 knots in a ball of spray is absolutely awesome! They are also the most comfortable cruising boats around.
Racing, cruising, whatever the interest, it remains absolutely true that all sailors of all persuasions eat, drink, sleep, wear clothes and buy all manner of other goods and services – possibly your goods and services –not only boats, masts, sails, paint, chandlery, radio and safety gear, mooring and slipping services, electronics, navigation aids, insurance, outboard motors and so on (but they do especially love all these things and many more!)
The RMYC Multihull Division has a new committee, a new focus and a new enthusiasm to partner with organisations to develop “win-win” commercial relationships.
Through a partnership arrangement of mutual support, we can place your name or product continuously in front of a finely targeted, responsive audience. Here’s what’s on offer:
1. Receive prominent mentions on our exciting new website and in relevant news items, magazine articles and related publicity
- Check us out at www.royalmotor.com.au/multihulls
2. Become a supporter/principal sponsor of one or more of our summer, autumn, winter or spring sailing series
- We race most Saturdays, rain, hail or shine and award prizes to series winners at a well attended annual presentation night in the Club dining room
3. Become a supporter of our premier sailing event – the annual Lock Crowther Memorial Regatta
- Now in it’s eleventh year, this event attracts some of Australia’s largest and fastest multihulls, as well as cruisers, and receives coverage in specialist media
4. Become a supporter of our weekly post-racing prize giving
- A bottle of wine is awarded each week to the scratch and handicap race winners (but it could be anything else!)
5. Become a supporter of our bi-monthly newsletter
- Our mailing database contains the names of over 300 multihull enthusiasts in NSW, Queensland and Victoria. Advertising space is available in the Newsletter.
6. Enjoy the prestige of an association with the Royal Motor Yacht Club, Broken Bay - one of Australia’s finest and best regarded clubs serving Sydney’s yachting, motor cruising, fishing and junior sailing communities.
- Turnover last year was around $7 million , with a current membership over 3000. The Club also boasts extensive facilities including dining room and bistro, meeting rooms and bar, swimming pool and BBQ area, as well as the full range of modern marina facilities. See also www.royalmotor.com.au
We hope these few notes stimulate you to find out more about how an association with the Multihull Division of the RMYC could help drive a win-win outcome for us both. What we want is more members and a wider interest in multihull sailing.
Please let us know what your primary interests are. Whether this is in increased dollars or customers through the door, increased exposure to a high disposable income group, association with the excitement of these magnificent sailing machines or an association with a prestige organisation such as the Royal Motor Yacht Club, we are confident we can tailor a package of arrangements for you that will help you, and us, achieve our respective aims.
Give Darren Drew, our Publicity Officer a call, on 0411 601 771 to discuss the possibilities.