''Having recently completed
the Boat Licence Course
in April 2012, I can
to everyone who
is interested in
their Boat Licence
or PWC Licence''.
ABC Boating Courses
- Boat Licence Courses - Full Day Theory / Practical
- Boat & PWC Licence Course - Full Day Theory / Practical
- Boat Licence Course - 4 hour Theory only
- PWC Boat Licence Upgrade or Theory Only
- Boat Licence Practical Session Only
- Phone: 1800 453 886
Courses available at the RMYC on the following dates:
Saturday 8 March 2014
Wednesday 19 March 2014
Sunday 23 March 2014
Saturday 5 April 2014
Wednesday 30 April 2014
Sunday 18 May 2014
Wednesday 11 June 2014
Sunday 15 June 2014
Sunday 29 June 2014
For further information on the ABC Boat Licence Courses
at the RMYC click here.
SEA SCHOOL International
SEA SCHOOL is a trusted and innovative company offering a wide range of maritime training to Individuals, Government Departments and Corporate Australia.
Commercial Certificate Courses for Professional Crews
SEA SCHOOL commercial crew training was developed in response to the fact that traditional education programs do not produce work-ready well-trained graduates.
SEA SCHOOL is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) #91732.
Training for Employment
- Our unique and innovative training methods maximise your opportunity for employment and personal development.
- We provide a practical, hands on approach to training where essential industry skills are developed.
- This fosters confidence, independence and leadership skills, maximising the future success of all our students.
- Our competent students are amongst the most professional and engaging crew in the country.
- With work experience, the majority of our clients continue a career pathway to an advanced course.
SEA SCHOOL Core Strengths
- A commitment to providing a professional, ethical and efficient service.
- A dedication to set the standards in professional crew training.
- We only employ trainers with real industry experience to ensure that our clients receive a relevant and valuable training experience.
- We are happy to assess your skills recognition and eligibility for course credit based on previous studies and/or informal learning.
- We aim to develop a close relationship with our customers, so that any training requirements can be arranged with just a simple phone call.
Boat and Jet-Ski Licence
We offer public courses, often daily, or can quickly arrange a course at your venue, business, sporting group or home office.
You can phone and speak direct on 1300 666 416, read about our Boat Licence Course online, and book using our simple enrolment form.
Follow the Course Links
Don't forget to check back regularly for up-to-date course information, dates and news. In the meantime, plot your course with SEA SCHOOL.
The following courses are integrated within one or more of the General Purpose Hand (Deckhand), Coxswain, Marine Engine Driver Grade 3 or Master Class 5 courses.
- Fight Fire
- Sea Survival
- Marine Radio
We look forward to seeing you at SEA SCHOOL.
HF Radio Equipment - Wanted
Do you have an HF antenna tuner or transceiver, such as a Codan,
that you would like to sell, particularly an automatic antenna tuner?
If you do, please contact John Black at:
Mobile: 0415 262 205
Pittwater Ferry Cruises aboard the MV Reliance
Available for hire, ''MV Reliance'' is the perfect venue for your
next Special Party or Group gathering. Now based in Pittwater
the Ferry capacity is 30 persons plus 2 crew but numbers around 20+ allows ample room in all weather.
The minimum hire is $550 for 2 hours, for up to 30 passengers.
Half Day (3 hours) $770 gst inc
Full Day (6 hours) $1,100 gst inc
Contact Pittwater Ferry Cruises on 0420 931 530 or email
For further information go to www.pittwaterferry.com.au