Update 3 - 08/01/21
The RMYC Sailing Committee have been awaiting the confirmation of easing of restrictions for the Northern zone of the beaches, before announcing the resumption of racing. All going well, the Northern Zone will re-join Greater Sydney at midnight on Saturday 9th January 2021.
We plan to recommence racing this Monday 11th January, however no after race presentations will be taking place.
As a community, we all must play our part in ensuring a safe environment for all. Please see the below requirements;
- Crew Contact List MUST be submitted at least 1 hour prior to the first warning signal of each race or you will be recorded as a DNC.
- In addition, skippers and crew MUST check in via the QR code which is available to scan in the Clubhouse and around the marina.
- Please ensure you adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Please practice COVID safe protocols whilst onboard and around the Club.
- When visiting the RMYCBB marina or surrounding area, please wear face masks at all times.
The Clubhouse will reopen on Sunday 10th January 2021. If you will be dining with the Club on Monday evening, please make a booking with RMYC Reception on 9997 5511.
We will continually keep you updated with any changes which may occur. We thank you for your continued support during this time, and we hope to see you all back on the water from next Monday.
- Next >>