CLICK HERE to download a Membership Nomination Form for the RMYC.
BECOME A MEMBER OF THE RMYC
- Heated swimming pool
- A choice of three bars - The Garden Bar, Mariners Bar and the Level 1 Lounge Bar with unrivalled views of Pittwater
- Full voting rights for Social and Intermediate members
- Relaxed dining at Salt Cove on Pittwater
- Free social events - Open Day (October) and Australia Day (January) celebrations (drinks and food provided)
- Ladies lunches – with guest speaker, held 3 times per year
- Bridge Club held every Tuesday
- Complimentary membership to either the Sailing, Top Hat Sailing, Timber Boat, Sail Cruising, or Cruiser Division for the first year. Game Fishing first year membership for a nominal fee. (A fantastic way to be involved without having to own a boat).
- Community bus as per timetable (subject to a time schedule).
- The ''ON THE HORIZON'', our quarterly publication with details of upcoming entertainment, promotions and special events
- Raffles held every Friday
- Boat Owner Members 10% / Social Members 5% discount on all bar and food prices
- Members discount on shows & Free shows
- Private function and conference facilities – special room hire rates for Members
- Free wi-fi throughout the Club for members
- Happy Hours Monday to Friday - 5pm to 6pm
- RMYC Facebook page www.facebook.com/RMYCBB
- Australia Day Boating Parade (January)
- Classic Yacht Regatta (March)
- Game Fishing Tournament (March)
- Unique Vehicle Show (May)
- Annual Golf Day (September) – fundraiser for local charities
- Timber Boat Festival (November)
- Christmas Lights on the Marina (December)
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS FOR BOAT OWNER MEMBERS
- A complimentary birthday voucher ($50) for food and beverages to be used in Salt Cove Brasserie and Compass Bar.
- Use of 18 club moorings in the beautiful Pittwater and Hawkesbury waterways
- 12 month calendar of boating and social activities
- Complimentary casual berthing for non-marina residents – 1 night per month = 12 nights per annum (unfortunately these free nights can not be accrued. All subject to availability and must be booked in advance with the Marina Team.
- Salt Pan Tender run service (added service fee)
- Discount on fuel
- Full voting rights plus voting for special resolutions
- Exclusive parking in our secure boat members’ car park
- Access to boat ramp for launching trailer boats and small vessels
- On-site Club Services such as shipwright and engineering, marine electronics and electrics, brokerage and boat detailing
- Complimentary use of a boat work pontoon one day a month (subject to availability)
- Catering for food and drinks can be arranged and delivered to your boat
- LPG gas bottle refills, ice and bait available seven days a week
- Weekend delivery of newspapers
- Marina webcam – members can log in to view the marina
MEMBERSHIP FEES - FROM 1 AUGUST 2022
Boat Owner Member or General Member
- $500 Initial Joining Fee
- $700 Membership Fee (Annual)
- $55 Membership Fee (Annual)
- (Must be spouse or dependant student child, 18yrs of age and over, of a Boat Owner/General or Social Member)
- $200 Initial Joining Fee
- $200 Membership Fee (Annual)
Intermediate Member 18yrs - 25yrs (incl)
- $110 Membership Fee
- $200 Membership Fee (Annual)
- (Open to R.A.C.A Members and Members of other RMYC Clubs who do not own a registered boat.)
Junior Members up to 18yrs
- $45 Annual Membership Fee
- To qualify for Senior Membership - A formula is utilised - RMYC membership = 10 years continuous membership of the Club plus (+) your current age = is greater than 85 years.
CLICK HERE to download a Membership Nomination Form for the RMYC
VOTING RIGHTS AS PER MEMORANDUM AND ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION
- All members (other than Reciprocal, Honorary, Temporary & Provisional members) are eligible to vote on the Ordinary Resolutions.
- All members (other than Reciprocal, Honorary, Temporary & Provisional members) are eligible to vote on the Election of Directors.
- Only Life Members and financial Registered Boat Owner & General Members are eligible to vote on Special Resolutions.