WORKS FOR THE WEEK
FRIDAY 15TH JUNE 2018 THROUGH UNTIL FRIDAY 23RD JUNE 2018
Lower Carpark & Boat Ramp – no interruptions over the weekend of 16th & 17th June 2018.
TUESDAY 19TH JUNE 2018 - further trenching will take place which will continue until the end of the week.
Week starting Monday 25th of June - boats relocated to make room for the decommissioning of the outer break wall (South) redevelopment.
Early July - site mobilisation for barge, piles and pontoons decommissioning of outer fuel wharf.
SATURDAY 2ND JUNE 2018 - WEEKLY UPDATE
Lower carpark closures – Further trenching will take place on Monday 4th June through to Friday 9th June.
The lower carpark at the Southern end will be closed for excavation works.
SUNDAY 3RD JUNE 2018
Lower carpark closures – as per Saturday - No other items.
MONDAY 4THJUNE TO FRIDAY 8THJUNE 2018
Car Park interruption’s with excavation works across the lower carpark and will continue until the end of the week (could extend into Saturday 9th June).
TUESDAY 29TH MAY 2018 - LATEST WEEKLY UPDATE
Work continues on the new cabling around the Club’s Southern side from the boat ramp via the walkway past the Compass Terrace through to the side stairs leading to the top carpark. This will continue for several days.
The lower carpark is restricted towards the Marina Office (approx. 6 car spaces). Works on the gang way leading to the break wall (Attenuator) with installation of cabling through the walkway. The walkway may need to be closed Wednesday 30th May 2018 (see below if required).
WEDNESDAY 30TH MAY 2018
Lower carpark will be restricted towards Marina Office (approx. 6 car spaces). Walkway down to breakwall (Attenuator) and B Arm will be restricted and may be closed.
Marina Office will Run Tender Service to Outside Break Wall and B Arm This will be for Wednesday 30th May 2018.
Tender From - Inside Fuel Wharf for members whom need to go to B Arm
Tender From – C Arm (Andrew Moore’s Office) to breakwall (Attenuator)
THURSDAY 31ST MAY – FRIDAY 1ST JUNE 2018
Finishing up of the above works and preparing for weekend.
WEDNESDAY 23RD MAY 2018
SMC Electrical Contractors are back on site from Monday 28th to lay new cable down the marina walk way to the outer attenuator – this work will run for about 7 to 10 day so there may be some inconveniences during the week (Monday to Friday) to get to the outside attenuator.
Moorings off the outside Fuel Wharf have been marked and will start to be removed to make way for the barge. These moorings will make up the relinquishment of 11 Swing Moorings as part of the Development Application and Approval. Once we remove these moorings, RMS will be notified. RMS will attend to inspect (count) our mooring field which will be re numbered and this will be reflected on our mooring licence.
There will be minor inconveniences through out the Clubs walk way (outside Garden Forecourt) until the middle of next week where the electrical contractors (WSE Land Base) will continue up the side stairs to the top carpark.
CAR PARK – The Lower Boat Owner Carparking & Boat Ramp will be unencumbered except for 6 storage spaces near the marina office which are clearly marked and hold electrical equipment for the power upgrade.
WEDNESDAY 16TH MAY 2018
- There will be minor inconveniences through out the Clubs walk way (outside Garden Forecourt Toilets) for approximately 2 days from Wednesday 16th & Fire Detecting system replacement & High Voltage Cable Tray Installation.
- Trenching in the Lower Carpark has been completed with only line marking to be finished (awaiting dry conditions).
- The Top Car Park has also been prepared to be trenched with saw cutting completed, once the cabling from the lower carpark is completed through the club trenching will begin in the upper carpark. This will take place in the near future the carpark will be closed when machinery is required to trench the required area. Members will be informed prior to this happening
- From Thursday 17th May the Lower Carpark & Boat Ramp will be back to normal except for some parking spaces near the Marina Office for Electrical Equipment & Barriers. This will be the status quo until the middle of June.
- Moorings off the Outside Fuel Wharf will be removed towards the end of the month of May and completely removed from the beginning of June ready for the Piling Barge planned to arrive in the 3rd week of June 2018.
- The Marina and Fuel will be operating as per normal
THURSDAY 9TH & FRIDAY 10TH MAY 2018
Tarring of the exposed trenches will take place over Thursday and Friday with the Boat Ramp remaining closed but open in time for the weekend of the 12th & 13th May. Just in time for Mothers Day.
Happy Mothers Day to all the Mums ❤
MONDAY 7TH, TUESDAY 8TH & WEDNESDAY 9TH MAY 2018
The Boat Ramp will be closed these 3 days while excavation work continues.
SATURDAY 5TH MAY 2018
Lower Carpark Closures – No Other Items
SUNDAY 6TH MAY 2018
Lower Carpark Closures – No Other Items
MONDAY 7TH MAY 2018 TO FRIDAY 11TH MAY 2018
Car Park interruptions with excavation works across the lower carpark for power cabling. This will continue until the end of the week (could extend into Saturday 12th )
MONDAY 30TH APRIL 2018
The carpark works have commenced with the Ex Raying and Saw Cutting for the trench for the High Voltage Power conduits both Monday and Tuesday in preparation for excavation work. Excavation will commence on Monday 7th May and this work will continue through until Friday 11th at this stage.
Most of the Carpark will return back to its normal state until next weekend where it will again be reduced and barriered until after the 14th or sooner if works are completed. There will be some relief in the carpark after the 17th for about 4 weeks before the materials start to arrive around the 14th of June.
THURSDAY 26TH APRIL & FRIDAY 27TH APRIL 2018
1. We envisage Power & Water outage for approx. 4 – 6 hrs on B Arm and outer Attenuator (Break Wall), mainly water to both.
2. Electricity to outer Western berths from South 101 to 116A to the North 119 to 145. We will be contacting Members with monitoring systems in place to give them prior notice.
MONDAY 30TH APRIL 2018 UNTIL 4TH MAY 2018 (One Week)
1. Water & Power outage between 4 - 6 hours during the day (Monday & Tuesday Only).
2. Lower Car Park from Boat Ramp West to Andrew Moore’s Office to inner fuel wharf will be unavailable for parking due to Radar Testing followed by trenching for High Voltage Conduits.
Marina staff will monitor all boats affected and once power is turned back on their boats will be checked
A huge thank you to all members who attended the 2 Member Information Evenings during April to learn more in-depth details of the coming development of our marina, the processes involved, timeline and any inconvenience that may occur.
HOW WE KEEP YOU UP TO DATE
We feel it is greatly important to be able to communicate with our members throughout the development journey so everyone understands the stages and impact over this time that may occur. We will communicate on a regular basis via email, sms, website and social media with more detailed reports in the Nautical News and other publications.
The marina team are always available to answer questions, help with information and plan to do everything
possible to make this project as well planned and the least impact on members as possible.
MARINA OFFICE - 9998 5588 or email email@example.com