WEDNESDAY 16TH MAY - WEEKLY UPDATE
- There will be minor inconveniences through out the Clubs walk way (outside Garden Forecourt Toilets) for approximately 2 days from Wednesday 16th & Fire Detecting system replacement & High Voltage Cable Tray Installation.
- Trenching in the Lower Carpark has been completed with only line marking to be finished (awaiting dry conditions).
- The Top Car Park has also been prepared to be trenched with saw cutting completed, once the cabling from the lower carpark is completed through the club trenching will begin in the upper carpark. This will take place in the near future the carpark will be closed when machinery is required to trench the required area. Members will be informed prior to this happening
- From Thursday 17th May the Lower Carpark & Boat Ramp will be back to normal except for some parking spaces near the Marina Office for Electrical Equipment & Barriers. This will be the status quo until the middle of June.
- Moorings off the Outside Fuel Wharf will be removed towards the end of the month of May and completely removed from the beginning of June ready for the Piling Barge planned to arrive in the 3rd week of June 2018.
- The Marina and Fuel will be operating as per normal
THURSDAY 9TH & FRIDAY 10TH MAY 2018
Tarring of the exposed trenches will take place over Thursday and Friday with the Boat Ramp remaining closed but open in time for the weekend of the 12th & 13th May. Just in time for Mothers Day.
Happy Mothers Day to all the Mums ❤
MONDAY 7TH, TUESDAY 8TH & WEDNESDAY 9TH MAY 2018
The Boat Ramp will be closed these 3 days while excavation work continues.
SATURDAY 5TH MAY 2018
Lower Carpark Closures – No Other Items
SUNDAY 6TH MAY 2018
Lower Carpark Closures – No Other Items
MONDAY 7TH MAY 2018 TO FRIDAY 11TH MAY 2018
Car Park interruptions with excavation works across the lower carpark for power cabling. This will continue until the end of the week (could extend into Saturday 12th )
MONDAY 30TH APRIL 2018
The carpark works have commenced with the Ex Raying and Saw Cutting for the trench for the High Voltage Power conduits both Monday and Tuesday in preparation for excavation work. Excavation will commence on Monday 7th May and this work will continue through until Friday 11th at this stage.
Most of the Carpark will return back to its normal state until next weekend where it will again be reduced and barriered until after the 14th or sooner if works are completed. There will be some relief in the carpark after the 17th for about 4 weeks before the materials start to arrive around the 14th of June.
THURSDAY 26TH APRIL & FRIDAY 27TH APRIL 2018
1. We envisage Power & Water outage for approx. 4 – 6 hrs on B Arm and outer Attenuator (Break Wall), mainly water to both.
2. Electricity to outer Western berths from South 101 to 116A to the North 119 to 145. We will be contacting Members with monitoring systems in place to give them prior notice.
MONDAY 30TH APRIL 2018 UNTIL 4TH MAY 2018 (One Week)
1. Water & Power outage between 4 - 6 hours during the day (Monday & Tuesday Only).
2. Lower Car Park from Boat Ramp West to Andrew Moore’s Office to inner fuel wharf will be unavailable for parking due to Radar Testing followed by trenching for High Voltage Conduits.
Marina staff will monitor all boats affected and once power is turned back on their boats will be checked
A huge thank you to all members who attended the 2 Member Information Evenings during April to learn more in-depth details of the coming development of our marina, the processes involved, timeline and any inconvenience that may occur.
HOW WE KEEP YOU UP TO DATE
We feel it is greatly important to be able to communicate with our members throughout the development journey so everyone understands the stages and impact over this time that may occur. We will communicate on a regular basis via email, sms, website and social media with more detailed reports in the Nautical News and other publications.
The marina team are always available to answer questions, help with information and plan to do everything
possible to make this project as well planned and the least impact on members as possible.
MARINA OFFICE - 9998 5588 or email email@example.com